Randomness on a Post-It: Day 5 – What excites you?
I ask myself this question – or try to ask myself this question – every day right as I wake up. Most days the answer is the same: coffee. Other times, the answer is different: more sleep. Other things excite me, too, though. Daily projects excite me. Writing something new excites me.
Other things that I find exciting:
- Saying “hey” to my K (though it’s usually more of a grumpy grunt because I’m not a morning person – even when “morning” is mid-afternoon)
- Hearing from people – new and old
- The unknown possibilities of any given day
- Finding out what the world was up to while I was asleep
- New episodes of my favorite TV shows
- Replaying my new favorite songs
- Getting back into a good book
But mostly coffee. Speaking of which – it’s time for that second cup.
What excites you today?