And by that I mean five promiscuous things…
1. I’m sorry to say there won’t be a Las Aparicio recap today, but I will have it up either Monday or Tuesday. Apologies on the delay.
2. Did you watch Lip Service? What did you think? I’m not going to do a recap because better people than me are already on the job (eurOut, AfterEllen, Lesbicanarias), so I’ll just say this: I thought it was awesome. I’ll probably have more thoughts after the second episode, but if you have thoughts on the first I’d love to hear about them. Frankie/Cat or Sam/Cat?
3. K was in Turkey all week and she finally returned today. YAY!
4. I’ve already made her sit through all four episodes of Lost Girl. She’s really picky about TV shows (unlike me, who watches everything), but she said it was “oddly intriguing.” That’s a really high compliment in K-world. Predictably, she fell in love with Lauren pretty much immediately.
5. I was really excited about getting cheeseburgers from the place across the street today because I’d had a really bad craving and they are delicious … but as soon as I unwrapped one I noticed they had CHANGED. THE. CHEESE. From one day to the next they just up and changed the cheese. With no warning. No explanations. The new cheese totally changed the flavor. My awesome cheeseburgers now taste like poopy shit.
… I have a lot of feelings about this.
But enough about me, how have you been?